AMD A10 7890K Release Date
AMD is also planning to launch its next new processor, AMD A10 7890K in Q1 of 2016. It is mentioned that this processor will be the AMD flagship APU until the company releases their Bristol Ridge APU series.
AMD A10 7890K Specifications & Price
- It will have 4 cores and 4 threaded design
- It will run at base clock speed of 4.1 GHz and speed of 4.3 GHz after overclocking.
- It will feature Radeon R7 graphics core
- It will be based on Sea Islands GCN architecture with 512 streaming cores and a clock speed of 900 MHz
- It will feature 4 MB of L2 cache
- The TDP will be 95W
- It will support DDR3 memory of up to 2133 MHz
- It will cost about $139.99 US
AMD 7680K, 7470K and Athlon X4 845 Announced
AMD released its 3 new processors, AMD 7680K, 7470K and Athlon X4 845 today. All the 3 processors are based on 28nm process. Coming to the architecture, AMD 7680K and AMD 7470K use the Steamroller architecture and AMD Athlon X4 845 uses the Excavator architecture.
AMD A10 7860K Pricing and Specifications
AMD A10 7860K is launched with following features:
- It is a quad-core chip with 4.0 GHz base clock speed and 3.6 GHz clock speed after overclocking.
- It holds 4 MB of L2 cache
- It is integrated with Radeon R7 graphics chip that features 384 stream processors and a clock speed of 757 MHz
- It generates a TDP of 95W
- It uses latest thermal cooling system introduced by AMD
- It uses improved thermal cooling system that holds larger aluminium fin block with copper pipe solutions that runs from a copper base with mirror finish.
- It costs $105.99 US
AMD A6 7470K Pricing and Specifications
AMD A6 7470K is launched with following features
- It is a dual core processor with 4.0 GHz base clock speed and 3.7 GHz clock speed after overclocking.
- It holds 4 MB of L2 cache
- It is integrated with Radeon R5 series graphics processor that comes with 256 stream processors and clocked at 800 MHz
- It generates a TDP of 65W
- It uses new cooling system which offers better air flow, lower noise and improved thermal support. It includes densely packed block with a red coloured fan that pushes air towards the centre of the aluminium fin chamber
- It costs 85.99 US
AMD Athlon X4 845 Pricing and Specifications
- It is based on Excavator architecture
- It operates at a base clock of 3.5GHz and boost clock speed of 3.8GHz
- It holds 2 MB of L2 cache
- It generates TDP of 65W
- It is designed to handle overclocking
- It does not include any onboard graphics, since it is an Athlon chip.
- It allows PCI-E 3.0 x8 support to connect external graphics card.
- It costs $69.99 US
AMD processors new pricing list
AMD has also announced price cuts for processors, which are available in market already. The new pricing of APU and CPU are listed below.
Pricing of AMD A series processors
- AMD FX 8370 Wraith costs $199.99 USD
- AMD FX 8370 will be available for $189.99 USD
- AMD A10-7860K costs $117.99 USD
- AMD A8-7670K costs $105.99 USD
- AMD A8-7650K costs $95.99 USD
Pricing of AMD Athlon Processors
- AMD Athlon X4 870K costs $89.99 USD
- AMD Athlon X4 860K costs $79.99 USD
- AMD Athlon X4 845 costs $69.99 USD
AMD AM3+ and FM2+ Motherboard updated
The users who are purchasing AM3+ and FM2+ motherboards can now enjoy added features. The updated motherboards will include support for USB 3.1 and M.2 storage. Even though AMD is planning to launch its next new AM4 platform, it is really happy to think that it shows some interest in extending the features of current platform too. AMD is working at peak to launch its next new Zen processor with double energy efficiency. So, we can expect it soon in market with extraordinary features.
Before unveiling its AM4 platform AMD made a new revolution and surprised the users with below news:
- Releasing New range of processors with FM2+ socket
- Cutting the price of AMD FX processors
- Updating AM3+/FM2+ motherboards with USB 3.1 Gen 2.0 support and M.2 SATA SSD controllers support for connecting latest storage units.